

I've been thinking that I've needed to write another list like I did a while ago of things that I really like because I like to keep track of silly things like this so here we go!
Target: enough said!
A good deal: I haven't gotten into the couponing craze like some people, but I do love to go
through all the grocery ads and price match everything at Walmart. I use coupons when I can find ones that I'll actually use. I am all about the clearance and sale racks every where I go though. Especially for kids clothes. I also love to look up ratings for things before I buy them. Not for food ,but cars, camera's, toys, tennis shoes, appliances etc. Got this from my mother!
Ground Turkey: Never thought I would be a fan, but it's great stuff and you can find a lot of healthy yummy meals to make it with.
DSLR: finally made the upgrade, love it! And I love my lens. 50mm 1.8. I better love it cause it's the only one I have! I'm taking a class on how to use all the functions of the camera so that it's actually worth me having. There is so much to learn, but I am enjoying it.
Tide: I'm really not one to spend much on "name brand" stuff since there is usually a store brand for cheaper and just as good. I switched to Tide this past week and I don't know if I'll ever switch back. I have become an uncontrollable "sniffer." I LOVE IT!Havaiana's: Besides the fact that I love when the weather is fabulous like today, I love flip flops and pretty much just this brand. This is ALL they wear in Brasil and what I love about them is that they are cheap(not here!)but so durable. And they come in every color and shade you can imagine! It kills me how expensive they are here. I think they come out to be about $4 or less in Brasil. I wish I had every color, but 5 will do. :)
I was only going to do SIX but this one needed it's own little spotlight
Urban Decay Eyeliner 24/7: Dawn gave me this eyeliner for my birthday last year and it is the best eyeliner I have ever had! You can get it from Sephora or in Utah you get it at the Sephora in JCPenny in Ogden. Random I know, we are still trying to figure this one out. I've only ever worn black eyeliner but she got me a color called Rockstar and it's like a deep plum so still pretty with any color of eyeshadow. P.S. just a random memory I thought of...We used to take the bus to the Crossroads mall when we were in junior high and just go shopping, look for boys, or just hang out. What a life! I remember we'd always go to Nordstrom and they had an Urban Decay counter and we'd always try on their funky nail polish. That's it. No point to that memory at all that's just what I think of when I see Urban Decay.
I just thought of one more after I posted this!
Saucony shoes: I finally invested in a good pair of running shoes. I went and did a gait test to see how I run so I could buy the right type of shoe. Wow, what a difference it makes. I've been running at the gym a few times a week and I am really starting to get past the "I really hate running why am I doing this" stage. I'm so proud of myself really. I've pushed myself more than I ever thought I could and it feels great. I could go off about this but we're talking shoes here not a weight lost story. Maybe one day I'll be able to write one of those. Ok along with the shoes, a little while ago I got a workout outfit and I LOVE it. I always worked out in a t-shirt and whatever capri sweats or scrubs were comfy(which is totally fine!) but I love the breathable stuff that I have now. I'm ready for a marathon! ok never, but maybe a 5k. It's a goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment