It's a new hobby that I have picked up and I am really loving it! My neighbor just got back from a vacation to Japan and she brought me a cute bookmark which I really needed! Anyway, I'm on to my next book, The Help. So far so good. This one is 500 pages and "small" type so it's gonna take me a little while, but that's ok. I already have my next book picked out...Snow Flower and the Secret Fan. Funny title, but I hear it's awesome! Chris just finished Davinci Code and is now reading/listening to Angels and Demons on his drive to SLC everyday. Besides casual books, I have really enjoyed reading the Ensign while at the gym. Every time I do, I just get so into it and it reminds me so much of how much I want to be a better wife, mother, friend, sister, daughter, member of the church etc. We've started teaching the Marriage and Family class in our ward and I am learning a lot. It's crazy how much you can learn about overcoming life and marriage challenges in the scriptures.


No comments:
Post a Comment