Wednesday, March 10, 2010

one little thing


One little thing can really make your day....Yesterday, Chris had flowers for me on the kitchen table when I got home form the gym. And today Ryan made my day. He took a later nap so I started fixing dinner so it could be ready when Chris got home from his basketball game. I heard Ryan starting to wake up so I hurried and made his dinner and put it on the table before I went and got him. Well, I guess I was hearing my neighbors little boy cause he was still sleeping when I walked in. But, he woke up cause he could probably feel me breathing down his neck! I love watching kids sleep. I got him up and put him in his seat at the table and he had his arms folded before he was even snapped in. So I hurried and knelt down and started saying the prayer. I had my eyes closed until I felt his mouth wide open on mine. He was giving me the sweetest kiss in the middle of the prayer. I loved every second of it. *I took this picture today(Thursday)I didn't think I'd be able to get one since he does it so quickly, but he kept doing it when he was eating his lunch. Not the best picture, but I'm glad I was able to get one. He's mid sentence in this picture. It's really cute cause he will start talking as soon as he folds his "arms"*

3 comments:

The Shupes said...

So cute. I love when they first learn to pray, it really is the sweetest thing. Claire just bows her head, and it only lasts like two seconds, but I still love it.

Blake and Audra said...

aww! This just made MY day! haha He is such a cute little stinker. I love how they kiss when they're little. Wide open! What a sweet story.

deemom said...

THAT is the cutest picture of that boy. Hope you guys are doing well.
love aunt deedee