Monday, February 22, 2010

We are finally over the worst of our stomach flu. Both Chris and I had a dose and Ryan had the worst of it. Not fun seeing your child sick. He did a lot of this


and watched a lot of

He was back to playing today, not eating much but playing for sure. He thought it would be fun to pull all of his books off the bookcase and put them in the hamper, take a break to read one and then put it in the hamper.

4 comments:

deemom said...

Wow you guys have had the BAD week. The book thing was so ADORABLE. I must say that my sisters have the cutest grandbabies, next to mine of course. love aunt deedee

The Shupes said...

So sorry he was so sick, that is really so hard on the mom!! Sounds like you had a really long night also. No fun. Well I am excited to see everyone again for lunch, we really need to make this happen all the time!!

Shannon and Derek said...

That picture of him laying on the couch is so sad! I am glad that he is feeling better it sounds like he was really sick. I am excited to see you again next week!

Cal and Whit said...

Oh, I am so sorry that he has been so sick! That poor little guy! I sure hope everyone is all better now!