Wow, I have blogged so much today! I would have spaced it out more, but when you're in the mood to do it and on a role it's better if I just do it all at once! I wanted to write one more thing, but there is no picture for this one just another funny Sunday story. Last Sunday we had Ward Conference. Ryan was sitting on my lap while we were starting to do the sustaining. He caught on after a couple of times and decided to join in. Right hand up and right hand down along with everyone else. We were sitting in the second row so the people behind us were able to see him and it was so cute.
A few weeks ago while I was following him around in the halls a member of the stake(we're in a married student stake so it was an older gentleman) who I see quite regularly while we're in the halls, said in regards to Ryan that he sure likes to explore. I said yes, he is very busy and since we live in an apartment he loves coming to the church and going into every room! He then said to me. "...and that's ok. Bring him every Sunday and that way he will learn to love coming to church." I don't know, kind of hit me. For once I didn't think of me and how much I hardly get anything out of church anymore. He made me realize that obviously it's important for me to be there but EVEN better for my child to be there and that we are being examples to him by taking him. I'm grateful for the little ways that Heavenly Father teaches me simple things.
No comments:
Post a Comment