Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Brasil

I wish that I was posting that we have an exciting adventure planned to return to Brasil, but I don't. :( But one of my close friends from there is here visiting! Edilma and her husband Pedro are the most amazing, kind, loving people I know. So strong in the church and they help the missionaries like crazy. Her daughter lives here and just had a baby so she got here just in time...the day before the baby! I've been able to see her quite a few times because Ju(her daughter) just lives a few blocks away. My Portuguese doesn't flow like it once did, but considering I've been home for almost 4 years now, I thought it was pretty good!
Ry has actually had a really fun time spending time with them, for this reason he did not want to be held. He just wanted to play! I miss Brasil.

No comments: