Sunday, January 24, 2010

He turned into a....

During Sacrament meeting today Ryan was all over the place(nothing out of the ordinary) so Chris and I were taking turns with going out in the hall with him. Some friends of ours were sitting in front of us and they have a little girl Ry's age and so while Chris was gone she came back and played with me. After Sacrament meeting one of our other friends came up to us and told us the funniest thing. There was a little girl sitting behind them who is almost three and she knows us because we are neighbors and we get together, anyway she noticed that I was holding a little girl and she said, "Aah mom...HE TURNED INTO A GIRL!" Kids really do say the cutest things!

1 comment:

Scott and Chelsey said...

Hey girl! Glad you are doing well! I'm emailed you about a lunch and play date so let me know what day is best for you!