Saturday, January 9, 2010

15 months


Little Ry Guy isn't so little anymore! He saw the Dr. for a checkup this week and everything is moving right along! He doesn't say a ton of words, but more than he did before so we're making progress. He weighs 21lbs and I can't remember any of the other stats right now! He's only gained 1 lb since his 1 year appointment. Ry continues to love being chased and playing hide and go seek. He loves to stand up on everything and everyone. He loves Elmo, throwing balls and banging pots and pans. He gives the cutest open mouth kisses(when he wants to of course), dances whenever he hears music and loves reading books. He has recently started to overlap his hands when we say prayers and it just melts my heart. So grateful that Heavenly Father has brought Ryan into this world and that we are able to be his parents. What a humbling experience it has been.

5 comments:

Eddie and Amber said...

Wow, that went by fast. I love hearing all the things he is doing. Such a cute picture.

Scott and Chelsey said...

I love it! He is so darling! What a fun age they are at right now. I'm loving it!

Shannon and Derek said...

He is so adorable! Isn't this such a fun age? We need to our little guys together sometime!

The Shupes said...

I love his pictures, so cute. It was so FUN to see you again. You looked so cute, loved the headband and shoes, It had been way too long and I am so excited you are moving to Centerville, seriously when you get here call us, or you could call us before then!! Charlie would love Ryan, and Claire too. Oh and I am still feeling bad about my comment in Elementary, now that I started thinking about it I can't stop. Sorry again. I just hope my kids are nicer than me. Love you!!

Ashlee said...

Wow! What a cutie! Also... I never answered your second e-mail about picture size but it looks like you figured it out!

HOW do you take such gorgeous pictures? Is this one of Ryan a professional shot or did you take it? SO cute.