Friday night we had our ward party which has always been a big hit since we've been in this ward. Everyone always dresses up and has such a great time. Except for this year, I went as me and Ryan and Chris dressed up. Chris was the main guy on Anchorman. I have never seen the movie so couldn't tell you anything about it other than he wears a suit on top and shorts on the bottom.(Which we never even got a picture of!) Chris has been growing his hair out because I really wanted to see what his "goldilocks" would look like. He hates me for it every day, but oh well because it went perfect with his costume. Ryan was so confused when he saw Chris with the mustache he kept taking it off of him. :) My friend Traci let me borrow Ryan's outfit and he was SOOOOO CUTE in it. It never even bugged him like I thought it would.
It was soo fun watching Ryan go up and down all the stairs and running down the sidewalk. People would offer him candy and the first couple of times he would just stare at them like "I don't know about this...you sure?" That was until he figured it out and just walked right up with the attitude "Well, don't mind if I do."
Grandma and Grandpa Harris came with us and we all had such a fun time with both Ryan and Kaytlyn. Kaytlyn was so cute saying "Trick or Treat," and always said thank you without even being asked! One house we went to already had kids at the door being given candy and we told her to go up to the door and she said she needed to wait for the other kids to be done. It was adorable. Really, she just wanted the best selection of candy without the fight...hehe
This was Chris' second put together outfit from old clothes he had at his parents house.
I mean look at that waddle. Is it not the cutest thing?
4 comments:
That is the cutest skunk with the cutest waddle I have EVER seen!!! I love that Lil' Stinker!
That waddle is beyond the cutest thing! I love it, he is so adorable! We really need to get together soon. Love you! PS Chris' costume rocks, Wayne loves that movie. All boys do.
Ryan looks adorable in his costume! What a cutie!
He was SO adorable in that costume!! It was cute watching him walk in it! We MISS you guys!!!! Hope you are doing well! :)
Post a Comment