Thursday, October 1, 2009

{HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!}

I don't even remember when Ryan was this small. Probably because I was sleep deprived for a good 4 months:) 3 weeks old
I do remember this stage...he was crawling better than sitting up! He loved getting into everything and he was sleeping all the way through the night. 6 months old

Tomorrow we are getting new pictures but here are some I took of him this morning. Oh, he's so full of life. He smiles at everyone, is ALWAYS going a million mph, loves to climb on things, screams loudly(out of excitement),loves books and being chased by dad. Chris and I feel so blessed to have him in our family. He's what keeps us going everyday.

We always read books before he goes to bed. We have read Good Night Little One to him since he was little little. It is one of his favorites. Our favorite thing that Ryan does at night(since that's the only time he gets his binkie) is when we are done reading books he throws his binkie out to make way for the bottle. It's still so funny even though we've seen him do it a thousand times.

No comments: