Wednesday, September 9, 2009
L.D.L
Monday night we dropped Ryan off at the grandparents house so we could go with the Leighter family to the Labor Day Luau at Thanksgiving Point. It included dinner and a program. I thought the dinner was really good and the program was just ok. It was too long and every dance seemed to be the same. The boys wanted the fire dancer to come out sooo bad and of course he was last. He was pretty cool though. It was dark by that point so I couldn't get any good pictures. Besides that it was so fun to catch up with Dawn and chat about pretty much everything. It was also fun to be outside and just relax. 
I told them to get together for a picture and they were standing so far away from each other so I said well at least look like you guys know each other and well, this is how they interpreted it...



Andrew was so excited to get a picture with the kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! What a great way to spend the holiday! I feel like I haven't checked in on your blog forever. You guys have been up to so much this summer. I'm glad you had fun! Love ya girl!
I have always wondered if that Luau they did was fun. Looks nice! YOu little boy is darling.... so big.
That looks like it was so fun! We will have to all go next time!
So I just wanted to tell you how much we LOVE you guys! Every time we are all together we have such a great time! You guys are the best!
Love you times a million!
Sa and Shu
Post a Comment