Ry Guy is 11 months! So crazy. It doesn't really seem like it's gone too fast, but when I think that less than a year ago he was a little baby, then it seems like it's gone by fast. Fast or slow, I love being his mom.
He is constantly laughing. It makes Chris and I laugh because sometimes it is so random. He'll just be sitting on the floor doing nothing but then starts laughing.
He has 6 teeth, 3 on top & 3 on bottom.
Loves lasagna, strawberries and jello.
Walks like he's been doing it for years.
Takes two naps a day and sleeps through the night(unless he's sick or teething).
Loves eating leaves and dirt and playing outside. Boo winter.
His favorite toy is any type of cord. He drags it around the house all day. He also likes to take all the pots and pans out of the drawer.
Eats any and all papers he can get his hands on.
Claps, gives high five, waves, talks on his cell phone all day, and gives kisses only when he wants to, of course.
Has a little temper tantrum when he can't play with something he wants to.
Likes Baby Einstein On the Go movie.
Has a new car seat.
Has the cutest chipmonk cheeks ever.(gets them from Mom, except mine aren't so cute)
LOVES to play "BOO" in his crib, and loves being chased.
Bites us whenever he gets a chance, I think we'll dress him up as a vampire for Halloween. Seriously, it hurts so bad.
Loves to throw balls. He does a pretty good job at it too.
Likes to take a bath, but hates getting dried off and dressed after. He only likes it when Dad throws him in the air.
2 comments:
WOW!!! OH MY!!! Where did the time go?? Ryan looks so much older! He totally has hair now and TOP TEETH!! AND HE'S WALKING!! Has it really been that long since we've seen you guys? BTW your trip to visit your parents looks amazing!! It looks like you guys had a blast!!
He's getting so big. I love that he talks on his cell phone and I want to give him a high five.
Post a Comment