first ride of the morning:
The first ride we went on was Millennium Force. I had the biggest pit in my stomach and I was planning on closing my eyes the whole time. I did, and of course I opened them right when we got to the top so I just kept them open and screamed the whole ride! It was so fun...but there was one ride even better....

The FACTS:
Consistently voted the "Best Steel Coaster in the World," Millennium Force broke TEN world records when it opened in 2000.
Riders climb the 310-foot-tall lift hill smoothly and quickly and dive towards the earth at an 80-degree angle at speeds of 93 mph! It's all speed and airtime as Millennium Force hugs the ground, climbs onto an island and twists and turns as it flies towards the station.
second ride of the morning:
This was the best and scariest rides I or Chris have ever been on. We waited in line for 1 &1/2 hours for a 17 second ride...but it was sooo worth it! While we were in line you get to a CAUTION sign that says: If your car doesn't make it up all the way don't worry it will slowly back down. This guy behind us told us that there have been quite a few times that it hasn't made it up all the way so they had to do some construction on the ride. Um.. scary!! So when we got to the front of the line we hear the guy say they have a maintenance issue so it will be a short wait. JUST GREAT! We could see what was going on....someone had puked on the ride and so they were cleaning it up! I thought I was going to throw up right then, I was soo nervous. I wanted to pee my pants soo bad. It only took about 10 min for them to start the ride again. Again, I was planning on closing my eyes, but then I thought I did not wait in line for that long to not watch a darn thing...so I watched the whole time and it was awesome. I sound like a 12 year old but it really was the coolest ride ever.
THE FACTS:
The engine revs. Your heart pumps. The tree lights count down to green and you're launched to speeds of 120 mph in less than 4 seconds.
The ride's just getting started as you climb 420 feet into the air, crest a massive hill and spiral 270 degrees as you speed towards the finish line. The entire experience is over in 17 seconds.
OHIO is so green and beautiful. On our way to Cedar point we drove along Lake Erie and through many roads covered with trees.
The ride's just getting started as you climb 420 feet into the air, crest a massive hill and spiral 270 degrees as you speed towards the finish line. The entire experience is over in 17 seconds.
OHIO is so green and beautiful. On our way to Cedar point we drove along Lake Erie and through many roads covered with trees.
No comments:
Post a Comment