
Ryan and I usually go get the mail together. Although Chris has been going with him more lately so I can get dinner ready. We have a little routine: Grab the key, walk to the swing and give a big push so that I can walk to the mailbox and get the mail, put the mail on the neighbors grill and put the key somewhere that I can never remember, swing while I open all the nonsense mail, take Ryan out and let him play on the grass or eat the grass and leaves, walk home trying to keep the mail out of Ryan's mouth, put the key back on the key holder(usually). (Today,Aug 12th, I left the mail there and the neighbor so kindly put it on my doorstep. Maybe I should just leave it up to Chris!)

He is such a fun little grocery shopper companion. He loves eating the Costco samples too!! He he We thought these sunglasses were pretty hot, but there is no way he would ever, EVER keep them on! Seeing that every picture we took of him he had his hand up like that.
Ryan is so into making funny sounds and trying to copy sounds that you make. The above picture is quite funny because he was doing this all day and making a "popping, smack" sound. He can't figure out how to do it for the life of him now! It's hilarious trying to watch him figure out which muscle he wants to move but can't.
I love the stage he's at right now. He is so smiley and giggly, loves to be chased, claps(in his own cute way) loves to eat, sleeps well, gives kisses, has 4 cute teeth, loves to be played with, read books to, climbs stairs and recently knows how to open the lid on the trash can. Also, he LOVES to see pictures of himself especially on the computer screen. He lights up and just watches the screen saver change pictures. It is adorable.
4 comments:
He is getting so big and more darling!!! This stage is my fav also! We will have to play when I get back!
What a cute boy! I loved reading about your fun day and night alone together too :)
He is so cute! That is so cool that he comes and gets the mail with you.How are you guys? We totally miss you!
Nat
He is just the cutest little thing! That is so much fun! Hope you and your cute little family are doing well!
Post a Comment