Today my sisters and I took all the kids on a hike up Little Cottonwood Canyon by Alta Ski Resort. It was sooo beautiful. The weather was perfect and the kids had a blast. Ryan and Anna did pretty well for being babies. Val carried Anna with her backpack carrier and I borrowed my friend's Trek stroller for Ryan. He enjoyed most of it, but was getting frustrated because he couldn't get out and crawl around. I finally just let him. I wasn't worried about him getting dirty but all he wanted to do was eat the rocks! You'd think after trying a couple he would have thought it was nasty but I guess not! He fell asleep on the hike back down...he was so exhausted. It's so fun getting all the kids together and to do fun things. I'm so thankful for such a wonderful family.












1 comment:
Wow the views are great! That looks like a lot of fun! Was it a pretty easy hike carrying a toddler like Alyssa?
Post a Comment