
I hardly ever take pictures of Ryan and I so I decided that it's about time. Here's one I snaped after we went swimming this week. I love that I get to watch him grow, laugh, cry, smile and explore the house everyday. I really am so thankful to be a mother. I'm so grateful that Chris is such an awesome father and husband, I don't know how I would survive without him!


We recently went to Leatherby's and Mulligans in SLC with Josh and Melissa. I'd have to say I am much better at playing Wii golf.

Chris' mission president(he got to Brasil the transfer after me so I never knew him) had his "Homecoming" last Sunday in American Fork. It was fun to see a few missionaries that I served with and hear updates about members from my areas from President Wilkins. It's amazing how much our mission has been progressing since we've been home.

His new toy....
2 comments:
I can't believe how fast he took off on that! I loved how he kept looking at you all. Breanne had the same toy 17 years ago!!
Ryan looks so much older in these pictures...it's crazy, especially the one where he's sitting on his new toy. Just a little bit over two months left for his 1st birthday! :)
Post a Comment