I read this book last weekend. Yup, can't remember the last time I read a book in 3 days...or if I ever even have! I was really in the mood to read a book and I had heard this one was pretty good. I put my name on the waiting list for it at the library and got it a week later. I enjoyed it. Made me feel really grateful for a lot of things and blessed to have had a place to call home and to have always had food on the table and good parents. Anybody read a good book lately?
1 comment:
Such a good book! I really liked it too! Some other recommendations (in case you are looking for another good read): The True Story of Hansel & Gretel, These Is My Words, Something Blue, Chocolat...hmmm. So many more, but I better stop there. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer so far. Love the swimming photo.
Post a Comment