I wasn't originally planning on posting about this but as I was looking for an image of 72 hour kits but found this and it made me think of something funny. So Ryan loves playing with my phone. What child doesn't like your phone? Stupid me let him play with it and I soon found out that my phone now makes some really odd sounds..needless to say I occasionally have to say "can you hold on a second" while I blow into the speaker to dry it out! Anyway, I found my old phone and have been letting him play with that. I thought he might like to look at the screen and play with the buttons so I charged it up and gave it to him. I looked at it one day while he was playing with it and it said on the screen...Calling SOS... oh no... END END END...We had a great enrichment activity this week about 72 hour kits. It got me so motivated to make sure we have everything we need. I got home and went through the 4 backpacks that I have with our stuff in it and I think we are set. I had to throw away a few food items and old medicine. I wrote a few things down that we still need to get but it shouldn't be too hard or expensive so I was happy about that. Both of our parents have helped us get a lot of the stuff that we need over the last couple of years so I am so grateful for that. I love the feeling of being prepared for whatever may or may not happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment