Although I am scared of what my house might look like in a few weeks when he figures out that he can go ANYWHERE, it's still so exciting to watch him learn new things!
Oh my gosh! It has been in forever since I have looked. :( Boo me for being a bad friend. You know I LOVE you and well I'm so excited Ryan is crawling. SO CUTE. We need to get together soon... love ya. DD
9 comments:
He is so cute, I love the little bounce as he crawls! It was great seeing you guys at Camila's party, we need to plan another get together soon.
HOLY COW!!! I can't believe he is crawling! He is so stinkin cute!!! Love the little bounce!
Grandma and Grandpa are so excited. He is so cute.
Way to go Ryan, you're off to the races!
YAY! We saw him on Sunday doing an army crawl. Glad he is on the move.
OMG! I am so excited, I can't believe how fast he started crawling, and you thought you were busy already! SOOOOO CUTE!!
Oh My Gosh! It's the cutest crawl ever, I love how his butt goes up!
Oh My goodness! Cal and I just watched that and he is so darling! Wow, we can't belive he is crawling! What a fun little boy!
Oh my gosh! It has been in forever since I have looked. :( Boo me for being a bad friend. You know I LOVE you and well I'm so excited Ryan is crawling. SO CUTE. We need to get together soon... love ya. DD
Post a Comment