Saturday, May 9, 2009

More Tulips!

My friend Amber gave these tulips to me from her yard...I LOVE THEM!! They got so big and the color makes me BURST inside! My mother-in-law also gave me some red and purple ones from her yard today. I better find a new favorite flower when all the Tulips are gone.

It's probably kind of silly to write about dinners that I've made, but I think it will be fun to look back at when I'm older to see what types of dinners I used to make when I only had 1 child. I'm sure over time with more kids I'll be posting pictures of spaghettios and top roman. So above are: Open Faced Salmon Sandwich with Basil Lemon Mayo and below are Chicken Squares. I have made the chicken squares a lot since it is a recipe handed down from my mom but the Salmon Sandwiches I got from a friends blog. They were pretty tasty.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Karen, I saw those same pictures on Food Network! JK looks like you are having fun cooking. Those Salmon Cakes look really good