Wednesday, May 27, 2009

[Going & Doing]

Ryan has been doing sooo many new things this past month. It's amazing how quick they learn. I think ever since he started crawling he has discovered how to do a lot of things. One of my favorite things that he has learned how to do is squeak the ball on this Elmo book. I would always do it when I read it to him and he would always try himself. I would just push down on his fingers so that it would make the squeak and he was so intrigued. I heard him doing it one afternoon on his own and I just melted.

Ryan is pretty much past the excitement of crawling and onto his new adventure of pulling up on EVERYTHING! I am not exaggerating! Walls, doors, toys, BEDS, couches, tubs, toilets, trashcans, ovens, dishwashers, us and the list keeps on going. He used to just pull up on his knees but within a few days he has figured out how to pull all the way up to standing position. Poor thing has fallen back quite a few times.
The other day
i found him like so...
he was supposed to be taking a nap!
We have now moved the mattress down as low as it can go. STINKER


Chris has been wanted to cut his hair short for the summer but has been a chicken about it so he finally talked himself into it and almost out of it while doing the first part. I love it and how soft it is.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

He is so dang cute...and Ryan too! Ha, ha