Friday, April 24, 2009

{POOL}


Wednesday morning I went to Centerville to watch Matthew and Andrew while Dawn and Rick went out of town for their anniversary. We had a blast! The boys are so cute with Ryan and they were such a big help to me. Although, I have to admit having kids is seriously exhausting. Chris came up later that day and we went to the pool. It was so fun to take Ryan for the first time. He loved it! I forgot my swim top so I had to wear my t-shirt with my swim bottom. This little kid came up to me and said "Are you wearing your clothes?" His mom was right behind him and I'm pretty sure she was embarrassed. I tried to explain it to him but he just looked at me like I was an alien. It was funny! After the pool Chris went to Andrew's baseball game with Matthew and I went home and got dinner ready(which Dawn had already made!) and watched America'sNextTopModel with Breanne. We didn't get much sleep that night since Ryan has an EXTREMELY hard time sleeping anywhere but his own bed. We finally put him in his car seat and he slept there for 3 hours. It was a long long night. I'm so glad Chris was there. Thursday morning Chris went to Ogden to shadow a P.A. for a couple of days before he starts Summer semester. I came home to Provo after Andrew went to school. Last night Ryan slept great and so did I. It was kind of fun having the whole bed to myself, and getting some much needed sleep. Oh and one more thing...Ryan is getting a tooth! Drool x100 and a little cranky, but I still love him like crazy!

7 comments:

The Shupes said...

Karen he is so dang cute!! Claire is starting to drool like crazy already. She better not be getting teeth yet, she is only 4 months!!

Seth said...

I'm so glad he liked the pool :) Are you serious he's already getting a tooth? what the? That's amazing how big he's getting

NAT

Scott and Chelsey said...

Oh I can't wait to go to the pool all summer long!!! He is a doll and looks so big compared to Blakely. Good boyfriend material!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS! It has been a while since I have checked in with you guys and Ryan is getting so BIG! Holy cow what an adorable little boy you guys have! It looks like you guys are having so much fun!

Brian and Jessica Quigley said...

looks like ryan had a blast at the pool. i can't wait til we go, if the weather ever cooperates.

Dawn said...

thanks for everything Karen & Chris looks like everyone loved the pool but maybe not the sleepover! love you!

Janel said...

Sounds like a blast, except for the bedtime part of it! Looks like Ryan enjoyed the pool, that's great, get ready for the summer!