I got a little crazy in the kitchen. I love fruit but I for sure don't eat enough of it. BUT if it's fruit salad I eat it all day long! It takes a little while to cut everything up but it's so worth it. I've made it twice already in the last couple of weeks. I like to add a little bit of lime juice and honey.
In this batch I put:
Mandarin ORAnges, appLes, GrApes, maNgOes, StRAwberries, and BANanas

FRESH SALSA!! LOVE IT! ..got this recipe from Hailey's mom. So yummy. Let me know if you want the recipe. The next day I made some good ole bran muffins. I really do enjoy making/cooking/baking food. It really is kind of fun. My mother would be surprised to hear me say that since I didn't used to be that way.
2 comments:
The salad and salsa look divine. I would love the recipie!
Nat
Mmm...both of those look really yummy.
Post a Comment