Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Boo Ear Infections

No kidding the day that I bring Ryan home from the Dr.'s last week he started getting the worst runny nose ever. He wasn't eating, sleeping or playing like normal. He was up every hour for 2 nights in a row. I had to go back the week after his 4 month appointment too because he scratched his eye.
After spending the weekend at my parents house and realizing it wasn't getting any better I took him to the Dr. on Monday afternoon. Two ear infections! Poor guy. Today he just wants to be held so I haven't gotten much done around the house. That's ok though.Well, these two things became my best friend and his worst enemy! He screams every time I do it!
But, there's nothing berry flavor Amoxicillin and cherry Tylenol can't fix! He loves these!
Because the weather was amazing today I was excited to take him for a walk so we could get out of the house and he loved it. I hope my little guy gets back to "normal" soon.

1 comment:

RJamie said...

he is so cute! We miss you guys. Hopefully one day soon we will see everyone. Ryan is growing up so fast! He should still be a newborn. RJ's says he looks just like a baby Chris. Hope he gets feeling better soon.