Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Few Things that I LOVE


6 months already? Yup, I can't believe it either! He's got lots of energy even though he looks less than excited in this picture. We had been waiting for an hour at the Dr.'s office(which was the first time...but that's ok). Chris was able to come this time which is always fun for both of us to be there.
Here are the stats:

Weight-16lbs 3oz-27% Length-26in-57% Head-16in-9%

Ryan has loved eating baby food so far. I'm pretty sure he's not too fond of sweet potatoes though. He really likes bananas and applesauce and I guess he tolerates the carrots. I have been refusing to feed him mashed peas because that just sounds nasty. Ryan still loves his jumper and loves making all sorts of sounds. We're working on saying mama right now but I'm sure he'll interpret it as dada for some reason. :) I know this sounds silly but one of my favorite things that he does is put his own binkie in his mouth. I love his cute smiles and laugh. I love how much fun he has in the bath...sometimes he screams(in excitement) at the top of his lungs. So cute. I love that he looks like a cute little pea pod when we wrap him up in his green towel afterward. I love his blond hair and blue eyes. I love that he always wants to watch me or know where I am. I really really love when he puts his head on my shoulder before he goes to bed because he's just so tired. Last but not least I love that he consumes my every thought even when I try not to think about him I just can't! He is pretty much obsessed with having his fingers in his mouth or someone else's! Imagine trying to feed him while he's got his fingers in his mouth!

I can't wait for the weather to be nice again. We went for a walk everyday when the weather was nice that 1 week. He feel asleep everyday in his stroller and I would just leave him outside while I kept the front door open. He must have been super out because he wouldn't even flinch when the train would go by.
I also love that he does this:

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I love that kid he is so fun and cute and he obviously loves you all too!

Ashlee said...

What a cute mommy you are :) I think my favorite picture is the one with his fingers in his own mouth! So cute!

Eddie and Amber said...

He is so dang cute!! Good luck with the puree foods.

LindsMcConk said...

AHH! He's growing up so fast!!! He is SO cute, and I think he looks a lot like Chris but is a good mix of both of you :) I need to see him in person! We need to get together soon :)