Oh my, I had no idea you had posted a few times since "The Call". Ryan is absolutely adorable in the tub, that is a great idea! Wow he has grown so much lately! That video is super funny! it makes me laugh everytime he does that sound! Oh Ryan, super cute! ~Janel
Oh My Gosh! I couldn't stop laughing and each time he did it I laughed harder and harder. Brian was in the other room and asked "Is he happy or mad?", I said "That's what Karen wants to know." Such a great post!
7 comments:
That is hilarious! I wonder if he is mad? But you can't help but laugh.
too funny!
that is so funny!!! i have no idea its like he wants to cry but doesn't...
oh man he is so cute even if he is mad I can't help but laugh.
I think I've seen Chris do that a time or too as well...so dang cute!
Oh my, I had no idea you had posted a few times since "The Call". Ryan is absolutely adorable in the tub, that is a great idea! Wow he has grown so much lately! That video is super funny! it makes me laugh everytime he does that sound! Oh Ryan, super cute!
~Janel
Oh My Gosh! I couldn't stop laughing and each time he did it I laughed harder and harder. Brian was in the other room and asked "Is he happy or mad?", I said "That's what Karen wants to know." Such a great post!
Post a Comment