Alyssa loved the fries! She loves playing with Ryan too. We had to move her over to our table cause she kept looking over her shoulder to find Ryan. I love her silly personality. Yup, can't wait to have a cute girl! Boys are great too! 
Saturday, February 28, 2009
CAN'T GET ENOUGH
I have such an amazing mother. I could write a book about all the things I love about her. She would do anything for her children and grandchildren. She loves to spend time with her 4 girls and be with all of our kids. She's also an EXCELLENT shopper and will find anything that you are looking for! She doesn't like pictures of herself, but I think she is beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better mother. She came to visit on Friday and came to Chadders with us and the Francis' and played with Ryan while Chris and I cleaned up the house. I wish I lived even closer, but then Chris might not ever see me so maybe it's a good thing! :) 


I love Ryan's BLUE eyes. I have always wanted a blondy with blue eyes and now I have two! Aren't I lucky?!! Ryan smiles all the time but my red eye reduction light always blinds the kid so it's very rare that I get a good picture of him smiling. Hello...I just need to use natural light!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ryan is so cute! I get that exact same expression from Justin when my flash blinds him! Our two little guys need to meet, we should get together soon.
Love the picture of your mom and Ryan. She came out great and Ryan gave the awesomest Ryan look :-) ! It was fun hanging out! Yes, Alyssa loves Ryan (Of course we do too!!), She was totally distracted by him (had to be looking at him). I'm so glad you got that close up of him smiling...too cute! Love the pic of my daughter with the french fry hahaha!
Ryan is too cute!!! I have to add another comment. You know how Ryan looks so much like you now, well in that last picture of the post I think he totally looks like Chris...but just in the picture :-)
You ARE a very lucky girl indeed! Too cute :)
Next time you go to Chatters we want to come!
Seriously I could stare into his blue eyes all day! They are so gorgeous!! What a cutie! He looks just like your hubby!
I love your mom too. My mom always would say what a wonderful Relief Society President she was. And Ryan is getting so big, and he is adorable.
Dang, Janel beat me to it... I was going to say Ryan looks so much like Karen and the last picture looks just like Chris. Ha ha.
Seriously cute pictures!
-Bryan
Post a Comment