There was this random channel on the T.V. that always had the same image on it. It looks like a glass salad to me!
Early Saturday morning Chris and Brian went golfing in the blazing hot weather while Jessica and I went shopping and she treated me to a great pedicure!
We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.
The red rock was so beautiful. The play was really great but it was 88 degrees at 11:00pm! An older man behind us had a spray bottle that occasionally we would get a little mist from when he'd spray himself. ;)


2 comments:
Don't make me jealous! i miss home so much and all the fun summer activities! Looks like fun!
I knew it was your birthday and kept waiting for a post so that I could wish you a great birthday! I'll refrain from singing you the whole song. It looks like you had a great weekend. I am so excited about your cute little guy too.
Post a Comment