Two weekends ago we stayed the night in Park City at Mom and Dad Dellastatious' timeshare condo. Our good friends Josh and Melissa Shaw came up with us and we had a good time going to the outlets, playing a crazy game on wii called Raving Rabbits and went to a great pizza shop where Josh and I ate the Lumberjack (major meat lover's pizza) and Karen and Melissa had their Hawaiian pizza. Josh played Raving Rabbits for six hours straight while the rest of us took a little naps in between the times Josh would yell at the game. Good times!!!
4 comments:
Go Chris! Since Karen is the worst blogger ever! Adam and I have to get raving rabbits.... we still haven't gotten enough of MC! Hope you guys are well, love ya and miss ya!
hey karen. my blog is nickmegandmav.blogspot.com. it's great to work with you-especially since you have the same sense of humor i do :) meg
SO where do you guys live if you work in Af?? I just went to florida to visit Chelsey and she and I were saying how we need to all get together sometime, like a Lakeview ward reunion.
I am sure Josh wore out those paddles! :)
If so, we will buy you some new ones!
Karen, you should take a picture of your little belly every month and make a slide show out of the pictures, so it looks kind of like a flip book and at the end will be a picture of _____ Harris.
Okay, we love you guys! Call us soon to play!
xoxo
Post a Comment