Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ultrasound


I'm 22 weeks along in my pregnancy so far and things are going great! I'm having a boy and we are still playing the name game! I work for an OB/GYN in American Fork and love it. I've watched our baby grow since it was 6 weeks old! We feel so blessed to be having a child. This will be the 11th grandchild on the Dellastatious side and the 2nd on the Harris side. This is the ultrasound I had today.

15 comments:

Ashlee said...

Yay yay you have a blog! PS- I didn't even know you were pregnant! Shirley was talking about it in Ramah, and I was shocked! No one had told us! Congratulations! Little boys are the best too... I would know :)- Ashlee

Marissa said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I do not think we have seen you guys since we have known Karen is pregnant, so congratulations! We have a blog at jakemarissa.blogspot.com that you guys are more than welcome to check out.
Best of luck to you guys and your little one on the way!

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

Oops! Sorry didn't mean to delete my comment. Anyway, I wanted to check this out before Adam got home from work. Your baby is getting so big. This will be a great way to keep in touch since I don't get to see you as often as I would like. I love you girl!

The Francis' said...

That Ultrasound picture is so cute. You can really see your little guy so clear...that's so cool!
-Janel

Scott and Chelsey said...

What up girl! Welcome to the bloggin world! I totally had a dream where you and I were doing my husbands job knocking door to door together! It was hilarious! We find out what we are having Friday! Can't wait!

Eddie and Amber said...

YAY!! Welcome to the blogging world and I am so excited for you and Chris.

Steve H said...

What an amazing picture of Cohen Rambo Harris.
For those who don't know I'm only mostly kidding about the name Cohen Rambo Harris. If you like it please tell Chris and Karen it what they should name their first child.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Hey Karen! Congrat on the baby on the way! How fun! Where do you live if you work in AF?? We live on the border of Af and HIghland....

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric said...

yay for babies! yay for blogs, so i will be able to see pictures of your baby when he comes! thanks so much for the bran muffins- i think i ate all of them but one... anyway, check out our blog thesoelbergs.blogspot.com
we miss you guys already!
camille

RaKell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
matt and amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
matt and amy said...

Karen-

Sou eu a Amy! Nao sei como eu achei vc mas fico muito feliz em acha-la'. Fico feliz que vai ganhar nenem tambem. Bjos!!!

Cal and Whit said...

CONGRATULATIONS Guys! Hooray for a little boy! I am glad that you guys have a blog, so now we can keep in touch even better.