In May we were busy busy busy!
Ryan finished playing soccer and our cute friend Nicole came to cheer him on. He scored a goal(on the right side!) and got his trophy which he was BEYOND excited about! After the last game everyone(but me-who took Paige home for a nap) went to Cici's pizza.
Evan graduated from Touro's PT program. I made this cute banner for the party that Whitney had at the park with friends and family. Whitney made an awesome piñata!
on the way to graduation:
Ryan had his last day of preschool at the park. He LOVES his friends!
Got ultrasounds and did my glucose test at the ob's office.
The Randoms
Paige in all her cuteness:
Chris called me while driving home from work and said his car started acting super funny. Make a long story short its amazing he made it home! And to make an even longer story shorter we have AMAZING neighbors. Ron fixed our car(with only one working eye-Bell's Palsy).
Chris and I enjoyed a night together at the temple and came home with these amazing rolls.
Someone got the stool and found the cake....
it was her...
The above picture actually has nothing to do with the cake incident but with the pacifier she has in her mouth. It's only for nap and bed time and she found it somewhere. She can't keep a secret for long though cause she runs right to me and points at it. I told her that she couldn't have it so this is her taking a good long suck on it before she handed it over. I mean just look at her face-the cutest!Sometimes when we can't think of anything to do and I want to get the kids out I'll take them to Gym Cats open play time. Ryan absolutely loves it and I wish I could afford to have him take a class but for now we'll enjoy the lesser expensive option.
We're starting to enjoy the pool more since the weather has warmed up the water a bit. Can't wait for full on pool season!
She did NOT want to leave.
Whit and I met up at the Town Square park. The kids had a blast!
We invited Ryan's friend Beckham over to play after school one day and I took them to the park with some friends from our ward. Paige is super into her baby and wants to take her everywhere. Later that night she was asking for it and I couldn't find it anywhere. I tried to give her a different one and she wasn't havin' it! I went back to the park thinking for sure we must have left it there and sure enough 6 hrs later she was right where we left her.
Reunion Trails splash pad. Paige's first real experience getting full on wet in the splash pad. I need to post some videos because it's hilarious!
I brought out the paints one day and the kids had such a fun time. I was surprised at how much Paige loved it but she is all about the paints now!
We took the kids on the Anderson Dairy farm tour and it was actually really fun. Not boring and totally geared to kids and adults alike. Um hello free ice cream at the end!
We had to stop at Fashion Show mall on the way home and boy howdy Chris is sure glad we did. He met Busta Rhymes at the Apple Store.




































No comments:
Post a Comment