The Anderson clan and Amy came down to Vegas to see Celine Dion in concert. It was fun night of eating out at Max Brenner and then top row seats at the concert!
Paige is just the funnest kid. She's super goofy, loving, spoiled and cute!
What? I've lived here almost two years I didn't even know there was a Taco Time even close to me! I have missed this place. Really, I have no idea why and I haven't even been back since, but it sure did make my day!
What? I've lived here almost two years I didn't even know there was a Taco Time even close to me! I have missed this place. Really, I have no idea why and I haven't even been back since, but it sure did make my day!
We invited my parents down for Easter this year since we weren't going to be by any family. We had a great time!
Made a visit to the children's museum with Dad. He always makes things more fun!
We signed Ryan up for soccer this year and he had a blast. Let's just say it didn't start out too well, but after about 3 games he had a lot of fun. He also had practices once a week. He really enjoyed being with all the boys on his team and getting snack during half time and after the game.
















1 comment:
Love that your getting caught up!!
Sidenote: What lens do you use on your camera?
Post a Comment