Thursday, April 4, 2013

Randoms from October that I didn't post


 Although Nevada isn't really what you would call a pretty state there are a few things that I love. I love when these bright purple bushes bloom.
Our neighborhood has some pretty fun Halloween decor. We had to go see "the cat" while on a walk every day!

On our way back from Utah we always stop at the Cracker Barrel in St. George. Chris picked up a couple of these Cheerwine sodas for us. These always remind me of my Grandma Clow. She would usually have a 12 pack on her porch to share with us when we'd visit.
Ryan singng "Rattle your bones," from Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
She did this quite often. Gross, yes. Could I stop her? Not usually cause she'd just do it so fast!
Ward Halloween Trunk or Treat. Paige loves this girl that's in our Primary. Can't wait till she turns 12!




No comments: