Wednesday, April 17, 2013

November

I have soo much to cover for November it will probably end up being quite a few posts. So...
here we go! 
November 2nd-15th
 We usually sit the kids up on the washer to put their shoes on. They just looked so cute to me this day and decided I wanted to remember this so I snapped a picture, but Paige decided to pose for me which made it all the better.
At Anthem Hills Park with the Bishop clan. This photo of Paige just cracks me up. The double chin, the skin gathering underneath, and the fact that she's mad cause I MUST pick her up. 
 Went to a 1 year birthday party at Paseo Vista Park and had some delicious food and treats. Paige quite enjoyed herself as well! The parrot had nothing to do with the party but just some random guy at the park who owns a parrot.
 Got a cute hat at Savers. Actually, I got quite a few good finds that day.
 Paige found these silicone bowls in the cupboard and starting stepping in them. So I put them on her like shoes. Ryan soon joined in on the fun. I love how helpful he is with her. It's so cute to watch.
We headed out to Nellis Air Force Base for the annual air show. It was super duper windy but still fun. You have to take a shuttle bus to the base. Ryan enjoyed looking out the window. 







Everything about this pictures screams Ryan to me. He's such a goof ball.





Seriously? Who wears these?



Sleeping babies are the cutest. I love her crossed legs and her hands under her tummy


Reunion Trails park with Zoey, Whitney and kids

No comments: