Monday, March 18, 2013

Sunday Will Come



For some reason this Easter season I've been more interested in the real reason we celebrate it. Maybe interested isn't the right word but I've been more spiritually connected to it. As I studied for my lesson in Primary and the best way I could share with them about the Resurrection I came across this video. It really hit me. The Atonement is real. I know in my heart that Christ lives. I know that when I try harder to actually understand his life, death and resurrection I come closer to understanding how much he loves me.  I am so grateful for His patience with me. I fail so often, but because I have the knowledge I do, I can repent. I can try again. I hope my children will always remember this as well. The above picture by Walter Rowe is one of my favorites. Maybe I've written about this here before I really can't remember, but it goes with my one of my favorite scriptures in the Book of Mormon as well. 3 Nephi 11:15
15 And it came to pass that the multitude went forth, and thrust their hands into his side, and adid feel the prints of the nails in his hands and in his feet; and this they did do, going forth one by one until they had all gone forth, and did see with their eyes and did feel with their hands, and did know of a surety and did bear record, that it was he, of whom it was written by the prophets, that should come.
I love that it specifically says that they ALL felt his hands and his feet until they ALL had gone forth. I'm sure it was not just a few people. Hundreds and hundreds. One by one. 

No comments: