It's crazy for me to think that Ryan is getting older. I can't look at him like a little kid anymore because he "knows everything." It's crazy how much he's grown up in the last year. I really feel like he's gotten so much more mature if you will. But for sure he's got attitude like you wouldn't believe. I'd say he's at a very hard age or maybe we're all just trying to figure each other out. Heaven know I've got a lot of learning to do as well.
Things I love about Ryan:
I love watching him pick up on things that we do around the house and he'll just do it. He's awesome at cleaning up without being asked and even when he is asked. All things considered he's a pretty tidy kid actually. I hope it stays that way.
He puts his PJ's and a diaper on his bed every morning like I used to do for him.
Paige loves holding his hand and he's more than happy to do so.
He loves babies.
He'd do anything to play with his friends or outside..with his friends of course.
He's really into Star Wars and Super Heroes. He still plays with his cars though.
Loves playing on the ipad or iphone. He's getting really good at some of the games. Temple Run is his current favorite. They have a Brave one that's super fun too. He likes Angry Bird Star Wars too. He's pretty good at ABC Pocket Phonics and still loves the 123 Color HD app. We set the timer and he can play for a certain amount of time.
He's still addicted to his morning chocolate milk and Curious George.
Loves talking to his grandparents on Face Time
Gets really frustrated at many things
His temper is well...exhausting to say the least.
Really loves the "Who's your Hero" and Bob books.(I was worried about the Bob ones cause they look so boring but he has to read several every night.
He likes preschool still but I'm not sure how much he's really getting out of it academically. Hopefully more than realize. I try and work with him at home though.
LOVES playing Mario on the Wii with Dad.
I love how he changes his voice when he prays. He's started saying more things in his prayers and in more constructed complete sentences. It's adorable.
Him and Paige get a long pretty well. He's pretty patient with her and I've tried to realize he deserves some respect from Paige. Yes, she's younger but she's starting to understand much more than we probably realize. She can't always "get her way." As far as- he doesn't always have to share his stuff with her and vice versa. I think it's important for him to have his own space and time as well and other times it's good to share. I think it helps him respect her(and hopefully others) and the things she's playing with. Does that make sense?
He's a VERY social person and very sweet to talk to.
He's really funny to watch dance. He's gets really into it.
He's got a great memory especially of places we've gone.
He's memorized all but one of his articles of faith. He's super close with the last one. He needs NO help what so ever-he remembers most all the words. He just doesn't have down that #1 is this...#4 is this... You just have to say the first word after the "We believe" part. Oh and that's what he calls them. He walks into Primary and says "I want to pass off my "We believe." Some things are just too cute to correct.
When he really wants something and knows the answer will be no he'll either lie or just do it anyway without asking.
The Day of his birthday we went bowling because he LOVES it!


























No comments:
Post a Comment