Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Disneyland Day 4



Last day, we "slept" in and got everything situated. Ryan got this little Buzz Lightyear gun with his birthday gift card to Disneyland. Thank you Costco! Did I ever mention that the weather was PERFECT? Everyday, we took the kids back to the hotel to nap and even though Chris and I wanted to nap soo badly we knew we had to take advantage of that time to go on rides the kids couldn't. Although, Ryan went on most every ride but it was still fun to spend a little bit of time with just Chris and I. So much thanks to my mom who was so willing to do that. And she got her naps in too. Hehe. So needless to say Chris and I were exhausted by the end of the night since we'd go back out with the kids after they'd wake up.  Thank goodness we stayed at the Resort hotel or we would not have been able to do that so easily. The kids slept great which was an added bonus!

No comments: