Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dogs

There's a really fun pet store by our house that has a ton of dogs. REALLY expensive dogs. Like $1-5,000. I guess they're all pure bred. They let you sit in a booth and hold and play with any dog there. I've yet to do it because I have issues with animals licking me and jumping on me and usually they have  smell funky, but so do children and I can handle that. Dogs are cute don't get me wrong. Anyway, Chris wants a dog. I don't. I made the mistake of taking him to the pet store with us yesterday, but we didn't leave with any animals, just our children. Ok, I'm getting off of what this post is really about. Paige loves dogs. It was the first animal sound she ever made. It wasn't even the bark sound but the panting sound. She likes to walk like a dog, and she always spots them whenever she sees them. I loved watching her interaction with this dog at the store. Don't worry I lathered her sanitizer after this. :)

No comments: