Sunday, July 15, 2012

Primary Activity

June 2nd we had our primary summer party. They filled up their scripture bucket and so they earned it! We had a pretty good turnout and we had a lot of fun. I even joined in on the double slip and slide competition with some of the kids. I lost. I really do love these kids so much. I'm so thankful for my calling.

 Body Bowling
Water Ballon PiƱata



 Double Slip and Slide






 Below are some other activities we had going on, sponge toss, mini water ballon toss, and search and find(look for the object asked for in the bucket of water with lots of other things in it as well) 


Ryan was at home throwing up and so he wasn't able to be there. Poor little guy. Thankfully he knew nothing about it or he would have not been happy with me. 

No comments: