Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Collective Soul Concert

My friends and I used to go to a TON of concerts when we were in high school. Actually the first concert I went to was Lilith Fair in the 90's sometime. One of my sisters gave me the tickets for my birthday. I've also seen Kenny Chesney(several times), Carry Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, Enrique, Keith Urban, Backstreet Boys, Weezer, Dixie Chicks, Alan Jackson, Toby Keith, and Mae.  My favorites were Keith Urban, Backstreet Boys(we had 4th row seats on the floor) and Collective Soul. 


 I've liked Collective Soul for a really long time and I haven't gotten sick of them either.  Chris and I saw a billboard while driving on the freeway the week of the concert and decided we should go. Chris found cheaper tickets on Craig's List and we got a girl from our ward to babysit. Actually both kids were already in bed by the time we left anyway. It was a "poolside" concert at the Hard Rock Hotel. They played the whole Dosage album, which really is the only one I know.  Besides all the smoke we inhaled while up at the front we had a great time. We later got in the pool away from every one and it was relaxing to just listen to the concert while hanging out with friends. We went with Ben and Brit(friends from Touro) June 8th


No comments: