Ryan still has his good days and bad days of going to the bathroom where he should.(He's pooped in the back yard twice now! Chris is so kind to clean it up.) What he's really into right now is putting his shorts and underwear back on by himself. I always know when he's gone to the bathroom by himself(which he also likes to say..."I do it by. my. self.")because he comes out with his shorts all funny looking. May 4th
Chris was really tired...I remember this was a long week of school and Paige wasn't sleeping well. May 3rd
Rich and Tina got this car for Ella for Christmas. Ryan drives it WAY more than Ella or any of the other kids. We thought about getting him his own,(then we saw how expensive they are!) but Tina said she'd rather someone drive it than it go to waste. Score!
When I told Ryan that Dani is getting married!! To say that we're excited is an understatement! April 23rd
He did a "class" that he thought was really fun.
He could have stayed all day in the Curious George exhibit. In a different part of the museum they have a plumer and construction area and Paige b-lined it to the toilet. She was in HEAVEN!!
Later that day I watched Whitney's kids while they went to dinner with some friends. Chris and Ryan left to go camping with the Scouts(they slept in the car, Chris didn't want to set up our 8 man tent for jut the 2 of them. I don't blame him).
The girls...just playing away with their tosies!




1 comment:
I got an extra pooper scooper if you need one!
Post a Comment