Friday, February 10, 2012

In the Mornings

Our typical morning goings like this:
Ryan up anywhere between 6 and 6:30
He watches 2 episodes of Calliou in our bedroom with his blanket and warm chocolate milk usually while playing "numbers" on my phone
He LOVES this app, and he's gotten soo good at it
I lay in bed and try to fall back asleep, but it never works because Ryan likes to talk to me or jump on me or he needs to go to the bathroom
I don't know why I even try :)
Then we head downstairs if Paige isn't up yet and if she is Ryan has to go get her
He always has to come "get her" and I think it's adorable
He usually plays peek a boo with her or gets in her crib and then he always asks to hold her
I usually get Paige dressed, but Ryan likes to stay in his pjs for a little bit until he gets dressed for school
He doesn't like to eat right away, maybe 2 hrs after he wakes up
He usually ask for cereal(mini wheats or multigrain cherrios) or oatmeal(the real stuff) 
Once a week I make waffles-I made them green and purple once and that's how he ask for them now
We bless the food and kind of add our morning prayers in there too. He tried to fold Paige's arms the other day because he told me she wasn't
Paige hasn't been nursing for very long in the morning so I've been feeding her yogurt or dry cereal for breakfast and she loves to in her seat on the counter and eat
She'll nurse after she gets the "real food"
We listen to music while we're eating, anything from primary songs to Glee to country
Paige always follows me whenever I walk somewhere around the kitchen 
We play for a little bit after breakfast and then Ryan gets ready for school (T,W,Th) that starts at 9
It takes his FOREVER to get going so I usually have to start getting ready to go at 8:15. 
It's a 5 min drive from our house
Paige will take a nap 1 1/2 to 2 hrs after she wakes up and she usually sleeps for 1-2 hrs
We pick up Ryan from school at 11:15 and we'll either eat lunch at the park around the corner or just come home






No comments: