Sunday, February 19, 2012

Food

I'm always up for trying new recipes and we've had some yummy ones lately.
I have the Our Best Bites cookbook but the soup is not in it, just on their website.

Butternut Squash Soup from Our Best Bites
Ever since I tried Butternut Squash soup at Chef's Table-I was in love with it! I've tried many a recipe and was never satisfied with the results until this one. I LOVE IT. Probably too much really. But it's super healthy so I'm ok with that. What's even better is that I put it in my pressure cooker and it's done in 3 min. Ryan eats it. Paige eats it. Chris eats it. I am one happy mom. And...I don't really have to chop much because it's all going in the blender anyway!

Caramelized Green Beans from Our Best Bites
I used the Costco frozen green beans and also less red onion

Spicy Honey Chicken from Our Best Bites
Amazing-seriously love this. I left out the Chipotle Chili Powder. Made the dressing that you put with the salad and we thought it was just ok.


I just used regular diced tomatoes

Made this tonight and it was AWESOME! I didn't make the pico de gallo it suggested, but it was great with other toppings as well. It makes a TON so I would half the recipe next time. 


No comments: