I'm "almost" caught up on blogging from Christmas, but I just had a few thoughts I wanted to write down. Sometimes I really wish I could or would write more of my personal thoughts, feelings, testimony etc etc on this blog, but I don't so maybe I can do better at that. Of course some things don't need to be written down for others to read and are too personal, but luckily I know everyone who looks at this blog. :)
So really I just wanted to jot down the following:
Primary is amazing
Primary is chaotic
Primary is spiritual
Primary is fun
Primary is a lot of work
Primary is where I belong
I've had some stressful days getting thrown into the Primary presidency(there are only 3 of us-4th is inactive and I haven't met her yet) But as I've been preparing my sharing time lesson this week, I have realized how wonderful it is to teach these sweet children. Although the lessons are so simple they have taught me so much. I found my favorite primary hymn being sung by children on the church website and I've listen to that and others while preparing my lesson. Something about little babies singing completely melts my heart.
I'm so thankful for Chris he has been the best dad in taking care of the kids during my meetings and he usually has Paige during church unless she needs to nurse. He's listened to me complain and tried to help me see the good in people. I'm grateful that we both served missions. Together. There is a connection between us via our missions that I can't explain. Something that we both just "get."
1 comment:
Love.
Post a Comment