Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas morning Ryan woke up around 8:00 and we opened presents right away. Chris and I found some super steals at Saver's this year and Ryan was more than happy with them.
A few things that he got:
Talking/Walking Dinosaurs
Buzz Lightyear
Games
Spiderman action figure
Cars
ColorWonder Finger Paint
Books
I recently read on a blog about something they do in their family that helps keep Christmas simple and happy. They go by these words. Want, Need, Wear, Read. They get one thing they want, one thing they need, one or two outfits and then some books. They also added giving a gift to a sibling that they earned the money for(doing jobs around the house or a "service" of some sort) I LOVED this and want to incorporate it into our family for sure! 








We tried to get a decent family picture, well it didn't work out very well. :)



Ryan loved helping Granddad open his gifts.
He's SUPER into Spiderman right now, and I found the cutest shirt at Gap for him. He LOVES it!


Chris and I also had a wonderful Christmas-it's always fun to surprise each other with things. Although we have a hard time doing so, we did better this year. :)

No comments: