Friday, October 7, 2011

White Coat

Chris received his white coat on Sunday, September 25th. Jewish sabbath is on Saturday, so that's why it was on Sunday. I left both of the kids with Cynthia. I wanted to enjoy the 2 hours instead of chasing Ryan around or having to feed Paige. Of course I would have done it, but when you have a great neighbor who will watch your kids then I'll take it! It was held at the Rio hotel and Chris' dad, Ashley, Kaytlyn, Papa and Gram Johnston and Great grandma Louella were all able to come and support Chris. It was so nice to have family here again this month!! The night before all of us girls and Marissa went to the Relief Society Broadcast at my stake center.  We loved hearing all of the speakers and looking for Shirley in the choir. The men started making dinner while we were there and so we were all able to eat together afterwards. Grandma Luella, loved seeing Paige and playing with her.  Let me tell you, Grandma Luella is a trooper. She has traveled so much in the last 5 years to see grandkids and great grandkids' games, weddings, graduations, blessings, holidays etc etc. She is still cracking jokes and she is quite funny. She always dresses so cute and has that beautiful wrinkly skin. I give a lot of credit to Papa and Gram for taking such good care of her. I'm grateful they do, since it allows us to see her more than we probably would.



I was telling John that he didn't need to smile yet cause I was fixing my camera and so he gave me this face. Ha ha, he's so funny!


No comments: