Saturday morning John, Ashley and Kaytlyn came over. I fixed waffles and then we were on our way. We decided it would be fun to take the kids to the gardens at the Bellagio. Chris and I had actually tried to go the weekend before when my grandparents were here but of course the day that we go they were in the middle of changing it so it was closed. I'm so glad we went back because it was amazing, as usual! I'm excited to see the one at Christmas time. After the gardens we went over to the chocolate fountain. As you can see they were in heaven!
What I LOVE about this picture is what Ryan is doing. He's looking for me and yelling, "MOMMY!!" He couldn't see that I was right in front of him. He then said, "I want treat, MOM!"







1 comment:
What a fun thing to go and do. We love going there around the holidays. We have gone on Christmas Eve the last few years. It's fun!
Post a Comment