Friday, September 23, 2011

Ryan



Since I just did a huge post on Ryan I won't do another one for a little bit, but a week ago I took him to Green Valley Ranch shopping center called The District. They have a trolley that goes around the mall and he LOVES it. My mom was home with Paige and I thought it would a fun thing just him and I could do together. I guess it just runs on the weekends and I felt so bad. He was so sad. Well, he decided to run around(what he does best) and chase the birds and just explore for a little bit. He's such a fun kid to be around and quite the character-except for when he doesn't get his way.

1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

He is seriously a cute kid. Love the pics you got of him, sad he couldn't ride the trolley!