Friday, July 22, 2011

A few favorites :)

Well, I'm sure with every baby new things come out or you just didn't have them the first time or you get a girl and get to buy some "fun" things. Here are some things that I've loved that I didn't have with Ryan.
HEADBANDS
Luxy Bows

Busy Bees and Bows

Adien and Anais Bamboo Blankets. They are great for summer weather and swaddling.


Mam Pacifier. Ryan only took the BIG green ones from the hospital. I can't tell you how many of those we have lost in the last 2 and half years. So this time we got clips for Paige's binky.

I liked my diaper bag with Ryan, but I really wanted a bag that I would love this time since you carry it around so much. I wanted a backpack one, but I didn't want it to be one of the really big bags. This style of bag came out last summer and using some Christmas money I bought one at the beginning of my pregnancy. I was so excited to use it when Paige came and it has not disappointed me once. I love it!
I borrowed this bouncer from my sister-in-law and Miss Paige really likes the vibration since that's what her bed-napper-bassinet thing she sleeps in does. It's been nice to have a place to set her down when I need to do something.
(if you read my previous post- you'll understand the blue blanket!)

1 comment:

Eddie and Amber said...

Thank you Karen for linking my shop. She is so dang cute and I'm happy my PPB bag made you so jealous you had to get your own, haha! kidding. I love the bag though. Miss you tons!