Today, Ryan decided to get up at 6:10. Way too early. He went back to bed at 8:40 am and so did I. Chris got up with him when he woke up and I stayed in bed. :) We decided we would go swimming at the rec. center since Ry loves to go swimming. Well, we had to convince him it would be fun. This is the first picture I got of him...he wouldn't even get in the water. He was so cranky. But then he had a blast, and really just wanted to stay in the same place the whole time. It was nice because it wasn't crowded at all.
He was so bugged with this wrist band that the pool makes him wear. We put it on his ankle so he wouldn't notice it, but we finally had to take it off because he was getting frustrated that he couldn't get it off.
1 comment:
What a cute little swimmer, he is darling
Post a Comment